WBA players steal taxi

They should all be sacked on the spot.

Also wheres the criminal charges. Did WBA pay off the taxi driver to not prosecute?

So many other questions to this case.

Just had a thought about the thread title and how this is being reported. I'm not convinced they actually stole the taxi, more like recklessly borrowed. I doubt Barry et al planned to drive it all the way back to the black country and hide it in one of their garages and occasionally hawk for fares outside the clubs of West Bromwich on a saturday night, so I don't see any intent to permanently deprive required for theft. Although admittedly spanish law could differ on the point.
You serious?

Last week when it was mentioned on SSN that they were going abroad I thought that's all they need now - surely there'll be some stupid shit happen.

Do the people that run these clubs know their own club at all? 'Twas the same with us when Barton was around.

Gareth Barry? I am surprised that he would be involved in this. Not at all surprised about that rag **** evans though.
Seriously? From his form during his City days, I’m surprised anyone is surprised. Anyone remember that Student Party in Scotland?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.