WBA players steal taxi

Hahaha great banter. Imagine if they had hit some idiot that was crossing the road, that would have been hilarious!

Rumour has it they never got out of first gear.
That deserves a
c5f.gif

British players just don't get it do they? Football has moved on from its drinking culture. This just shows total contempt for the long-suffering Baggie fans. It's the way some of our players behaved when we tumbled down the leagues. Like a lot of City fans I didn't find it funny at the time. I hate reading books from ex players when they joke about getting pissed on training trips. Having a laugh at our expense.

As an employer of people myself, if any of my employees had gone on a team building trip/training trip or whatever kind of trip these professional footballers went on and broke any curfew and then stole a taxi to drive it around pissed up, how long do you think they'd last as employees? I can tell you now that all four would have been sacked in the morning (sounds like a song) and would be making their own way straight back to the airport. I hope West Brom do likewise but because football is totally fucked up I'd say there's fat chance of that happening.

Least it was not from outside Tesco.
My tescobag m8 will be very depressed monday (pardew does draws only. They are down.

Just had a thought about the thread title and how this is being reported. I'm not convinced they actually stole the taxi, more like recklessly borrowed. I doubt Barry et al planned to drive it all the way back to the black country and hide it in one of their garages and occasionally hawk for fares outside the clubs of West Bromwich on a saturday night, so I don't see any intent to permanently deprive required for theft. Although admittedly spanish law could differ on the point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.