Do you really believe the league is over...?

I think City fans should have more sense and class than to start talking about winning the league right now.

Much, much too early...

Stay calm and hope... just like usual.

JJ
Nah, I'm with Ancient Ciiizen: it's done.

Of course we shouldn't start arrogantly strutting around just yet, but it is done.

Goodison is my 1st away game this season - hopefully thats when we do it . Although its prob too soon .
Hope you've got (or will get) one of the couple of dozen seats with a decent view or you'll miss most of it.
And how the hell do you know you'll get a ticket if you haven't been to an away game yet? Unless you're in the home bit.

There’s more chance I will be named the next Bond, than city fucking it up.

It is natural though to worry, but, don’t get too immersed in it. You are head and shoulders above.

A wee deep breath, a sip of your favourite and relax.

Feel better already don’t you?

I do what I can.

Last edited:
Well you lot, it's not over. Do you not remember all the know alls, when we won our first 10 games saying that's what we did last year and look what happened. Then they said wait till it gets cold, then wait till the fixture pile up at Christmas, then wait till they lose one and see how they react, then of course we haven't played anyone decent yet. Well these are that guys that know and get big bucks for pointing these things out.We dont stand a chance

Well you lot, it's not over. Do you not remember all the know alls, when we won our first 10 games saying that's what we did last year and look what happened. Then they said wait till it gets cold, then wait till the fixture pile up at Christmas, then wait till they lose one and see how they react, then of course we haven't played anyone decent yet. Well these are that guys that know and get big bucks for pointing these things out.We dont stand a chance
You forgot we don't play well in spring,all the players get hayfever,faint at the hint of a warm breeze,it's defo not over yet lol

Ask me at 10pm on 5 Mar 2018 which is after the Chelsea game and after 2 very winnable fixtures for the dippers and 2 difficult fixtures for the rags. If we win both our matches against the Arse and Chelsea then the rest of the fixtures look easy enough. Loose them both and the dippers win both of theirs then its squeaky arse time (for me anyway). We play the rags so can pick up points off them.

Yeah, if that happens dippers will ONLY be 12 points behind. Are you seriously suggesting that the dippers could catch us up? We would have to lose our next six games and them win theirs to put them on level points. Even by typical City standards that would be exceptional, especially for a team as good as the current City team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.