Do you really believe the league is over...?

What a predicament to be in, I'm loving it....!

Likewise. I guess the best part about it Is I’m actually anticipating us having to play a game every 4 days from the end of March til the end of the season. CL 1/4 Final could do with being as easy a tie as we can get. Don’t expect there to be much hope of that existing sadly. Perhaps Rochdale in an FA Cup Semi at Wembley were we to get there. It’s gonna be a crazy month of fixtures if things go the way we hope they will.

Likewise. I guess the best part about it Is I’m actually anticipating us having to play a game every 4 days from the end of March til the end of the season. CL 1/4 Final could do with being as easy a tie as we can get. Don’t expect there to be much hope of that existing sadly. Perhaps Rochdale in an FA Cup Semi at Wembley were we to get there. It’s gonna be a crazy month of fixtures if things go the way we hope they will.
Agreed mate but bring it the fuck on I say, I get withdrawal symptoms when there are no games... Our injured players are coming back at just the right time, be great to get Mendy back for a few weeks, doubt he will be risked this season though ... Can't wait for next weekend, never tire of Wembley days out..;-)

City are now too good for me to think along any lines that include the notion "assuming U****d beat us."
In a one off game anything can happen united are closer to us than Halifax where when they beat us! but the issue they have is they are closing in on the point they simply need to run the board and not drop any more points and irrespective of what happens in that match I can't see united winning 11 games on the bounce.

Do we rest players in the league if we win it early?
Don't we have a duty to put best side available if were playing relegation threatened teams?
Utter Bollocks
do you mean like the gpc did against Derby.
The rags threw the last game of the season against them meaning they stayed up and we went down.
Pep needs to do what is best for us fuck the rest!

Utter Bollocks
do you mean like the gpc did against Derby.
The rags threw the last game of the season against them meaning they stayed up and we went down.
Pep needs to do what is best for us fuck the rest!

They annoyed me too and was mentioned again. To be fair though we went down by 8 9 points (without checking)but it killed all hope and we collapsed after they won that game.

16 points clear - 11 games left. Imagine if we won 5 of those games, that would be like being 31 points clear, with the rest having just a maximum of 33 points to play for.
But it's City so I'm not so sure ;-)

16 points clear - 11 games left. Imagine if we won 5 of those games, that would be like being 31 points clear, with the rest having just a maximum of 33 points to play for.
But it's City so I'm not so sure ;-)
12-15 point from 11 games. Even post 2008 city could do that...... just....!

Yes, it's over. Forget the maths and all that bollox, the chasing pack, and I include the next four, as I don't think
the Rags will be second, have to win and will not catch City now, we'd have to lose a lot and they'd have to win virtually
every game. It's never happened, and it ain't happening now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.