What are your Wembley plans?

Lady and I are flying into London Thursday AM, hanging out for a couple days before my first Wembley experience! Think of heading to Dishoom at King's Cross, did this last year for the Arsenal match, and then head up to Wembley. Anyone have recommendations for bars in the area that city fans may go to, I'm sure there is a post somewhere with this information.

Yeah, was just pointing out to the other poster that he was getting his JJ Moons mixed up!
Thanks both.
So the closest JJ Moons to the stadium in west Wembley will be allocated to Arsenal but the one in Kingsbury on the north east side will likely be full of City. We might give this one a go.

Arriving at the Holiday inn Wembley Saturday and staying until Monday looking forward to seeing other blues in town Sat night!

Going to park up somewhere close to the M1 and get the tube to Wembley park station (as sat in Block 501).
Looking for a decent pub for a few hours before heading to the ground (I'm not driving).
I've seen The Flag in Watford mentioned. Anyone recommendations close to Harrow on the Hill or Stanmore ?
I'll be drinking in harrow on the hill. There's a couple of pubs near harrow on the hill tube.

Was gonna fly in from sunny spain for this , but i went to the community shield and the fa cup semi and we lost both against this shower of shit , its obvious i am a jinx so will stay away and take one for the team and watch us collect the first cup of the season on the telly like a proper gloryhunter. Hopefully I will have an excuse to frequent Wembley again before the season is over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.