Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

Don't want him refereeing our games anymore, simple as that. Dean isn't allowed to referee Everton or Liverpool games cos he's a Tranmere fan, don't see why taylor should be any different

They lost 3-0 that game, so pocketing is maybe taking it a bit far, but Messi talked to him after the game, and now there are rumours about Messi wanting him at Barca. Maffeo pocketed Ronaldo and Marcelo though
Yeah just exaggerating, but he still defended the greatest of all time very well, all things considered. Can’t wait to see him here next season.

So Wigan have now beaten us when we've been managed by Pep, Pelligrini, Mancini and they even beat us under Hughes. They really are a pain in the arse.

The good news is we won't be playing them in the league any time soon. They will be buggered for the rest of the season now. Well as they defended and had the luck they will not get that most weeks.

Nine out of ten times they would have lost that game three or four nil and Southampton will do that.

If there was any doubt before, it is now blindingly obvious that we are unfairly targeted by certain referees with Madely and Taylor being the two worst culprits.

I'm not talking about refs making a wrong decision because every person makes mistakes, where these two dodgey fuckers excel is in the fact that they cannot wait to throw the book at us and be lenient to our opponents. On numerous occasions i have seen these two ****s send our players off (Walker against Everton, Delph tonight etc) and then turn a blind eye to our opponents misdemeanours (Kane and Alli challenges, the David Luiz sending off bottle job a few seasons back).

Aguero, Danilo, Gundogan, Walker, Stones, Sane all had poor games.

Aguero is either electric or an absolute stinker this season. Hard to fault him after this month but that was a shocking performance.

It feels odd losing, but so long as that is a 1 off, then we are still having a great season and playing fantastic football. You could say it's the magic of the cup and looking wider than just Man City, this is the sort of thing that gives it that magic. Every team has an off day and today was ours. I do honestly think it is just one of those things.
So confine today to history and lets see a professional response next Sunday and it will still be a memorable season with one blip.

Finally, I disliked it at the time and dislike it even more now, but people creating threads about the quadruple and any other such nonsense, should now realise that it is crass and embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.