Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

why start with our best player on the bench ? was sterling injured/ suspended? why blame the keeper? Walker made a mistake and Stones couldnt get back Since his injury Stones has been crap. Otta by far our best defender To lose a match after so much possession is hard to take it was not our night and if we played till tommorow morning we wouldnt have scored i really hope our season doesnt turn to mush. BIGGEST WORRY we have spent a shed load of money on our defence and still we look vulnerable

The joke is, Im guessing most of us who saw Taylor was ref were literally waiting for him to take his opportunity to shaft us and he didn't let us down. Its not even subtle but us City fans just seem to take it.

Don't really think you can fault the players they just didn't have their shooting boots on. It was literally 'one of those day's' and we haven't had many this season.

The bigger blow for me is the loss of Delph for three games. Zinchenko has been impressive, but the next three are huge games and it's a huge ask for a young makeshift left back. His naivety could cost us.
the excuse they gave in the studio was he only got the yellow card out was to write on it! bollocks ive never heard that one before, downright cheating

It's whats gutted me. Players didn't deserve that. Times like this make me despise the game.
Sadly, this is how some cope with disappointment and frustration. I think there are many rags and trolls on tonight contributing to it, of course, but I think some blues are just moving on to slating players to release the negativity.

I don’t prescribe to it but I also don’t want to embrace the blue-on-blue animosity, either.

I think we all may just need to take a pass on this and few other threads for a few days while it runs it’s course—no reason for us to drive a wedge in what is still a wonderful season for City supporters.

the excuse they gave in the studio was he only got the yellow card out was to write on it! bollocks ive never heard that one before, downright cheating

Absolute fucking horsehit of an excuse from the clowns and they know it.

It was a bent decision end of.

So everyone is seen arguing on camera and you think Pep will cop a ban?

Thats Delph, Kun and now Pep.

Anymore for anymore???

I didn't mention Delph or Kun - but without doubt Pep lost his rag in the tunnel having a go at everyone. I am just saying that with the entirely inconsistent ref decisions and post match goons that can make decisions could have repercussions for Pep................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.