Sergio pitch incident at end of game

the post from Ricster... in that video at about one minute mark there seems to be a firework or something fired into the City fans. Instead of the FArce looking into the 'bad' behaviour of City fans the FArce should be complementing City fans for don't making matters worse by going onto the pitch. I really cant see what the City fans have done wrong overall when faced with the wigan fans taunting us, something wigan and the police allowed to happen. I haven't really got a problem with wigan fans going to their players to celebrate but in those crown videos those wigan fans are looking for trouble and the press seem to be glossing over this point....

1min 17secs in, to the left-hand-side of the shot, standing on the goal line, just as the Plan B lookalike enters the frame, look at the middle-aged bloke with a young lad. What a f**king role model that guy must be. Our future is bolloxed!

the post from Ricster... in that video at about one minute mark there seems to be a firework or something fired into the City fans. Instead of the FArce looking into the 'bad' behaviour of City fans the FArce should be complementing City fans for don't making matters worse by going onto the pitch. I really cant see what the City fans have done wrong overall when faced with the wigan fans taunting us, something wigan and the police allowed to happen. I haven't really got a problem with wigan fans going to their players to celebrate but in those crown videos those wigan fans are looking for trouble and the press seem to be glossing over this point....
Think it was a bottle.

The fault lies with Wigan, they have to keep their fans off the pitch, simple as that, the police and stewards did nothing whatsoever to stop it, if I was Sergio I would have slotted that **** too, shame he didnt connect properly...!
That weasel Lineker was beside himself with glee as he announced that he hoped the FA would be looking into the incident, starting the clamour for Sergio's execution, utter **** he is..!

. I haven't really got a problem with wigan fans going to their players to celebrate but in those crown videos those wigan fans are looking for trouble and the press seem to be glossing over this point....

That fact is being conveniently ignored because it doesn't fit the narrative of the story they want to help sell their papers...

Think it was a bottle.

My lad was hit by a bottle thrown. He want sure where it came from though.

The incident with city fans at the end was completely caused by the stewards not keeping Wigan fans away from that end. That’s all they have to do. Form a line and that’s that. Most of em are probably armchair rags though celebrating with the Wigan fans. That’s could have been a serious incident at the end.

first point from the FA handbook - supporters must not come onto the playing surface - once that is breached Wigan are in the shit - the fact their supporter was involved in an altercation with an opposition player whoever that was is almost academic - the "fan" shouldn't have been there so any scuffle is down to the club and the fan unless there is video to show Sergio just jumped they guy fpr no reason and twatted him - and I can't say that video has been found or shown
The evidence I saw on Twitter shows a Wigan fan spitting at Agüero and then Sergio retaliating

The incident with city fans at the end was completely caused by the stewards not keeping Wigan fans away from that end. That’s all they have to do. Form a line and that’s that. Most of em are probably armchair rags though celebrating with the Wigan fans. That’s could have been a serious incident at the end.

The stewards there are not used to having to deal with home supporters.

Sorry to hear about your lad. As you say, it's standard stewarding practice when a pitch invasion happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.