Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Yep. Very much so. I used to have a venue in Wigan. Match days used to be full of "fans" who then didn't go to the game....

Lol same in Ashton ...see loads of rags with shirts on when rags are at home who go to pubs to watch rather than to the swamp...same fuckers disappear like farts in a hurricane when they lose.

Can I just say, as someone who was there; well done to all the city fans who stood up for themselves yesterday.

Those Wigan fans who approached the away section came to take the piss out of us and thought they could get one over on us. Well I hope they're still picking out the scrap metal from their thick heads now. Police and stewards were an utter disgrace, no protection for our fans and worse yet, they targeted our fans who retaliated and left the Wigan fans to continue antagonising our fans and players.

I was so pissed off when I got home and Gary Linekar saying there was trouble in the away end and insinuating it was City fans kicking off cause we lost - give me a break and don't comment on something you know nothing about! City did nothing wrong until we were threatened by some pie eating, inbred wannabe hooligans. All of whom ran for the hills as soon as some City fans started breaking through.

Unfortunately there will be bans/arrests made off the back of that and I'm certain they'll focus on the away end.

That clip needs to be circulated if the story of the city fans chucking stuff gets traction. That’s terrible policing/stewarding, not putting a line of a couple of dozen in front of the goalmouth. Someone’s head should roll as they’ve nearly caused a riot.

Lots of children bouncing about in that clip as well.

I wonder how the FA Safeguarding Children Board will view that?

As they say, "a picture paints a thousand words". Some lovely moments for the Wigan faithful captured on camera that, in years to come, they can relive and proudly show their own children just how much fun they had in the 'old days'. A night to quickly forget for all parties I think, maybe they assumed they'd just get battered and most of their fans would be half way home by 9.45 and everything would pass off without incident because they were either ill prepared or just weren't bothered about trying to protect the players or City fans. Wigan certainly need to look at how they manage games of this magnitude in the future because they played their part in the carnage at the end. For what it's worth, even the guy on the door at the main entrance was doing his best to wind up the City fans as they left the ground.

As a Northern Ireland fan, that song gets Belfast bouncing so everyone is well up for it...however they could of cut the music (oasis etc immediately) and put out warnings to get off the pitch. The music created a party atmosphere that quickly turned sour. Embarrassing from Wigan, embarrassing from the Police and stewards. So many plastic fans there.

just be grateful that sky do not have the f a cup. they tend to ignore it most of the time so there has been no constant replay of aguero attacking the twat with a baseball bat.

Just coming back to this thread has Sergio received the death penalty yet? Last I heard there was a national outpouring of anger and disbelief so strong that Parliament was holding an emergency meeting, as only the death penalty would suffice as punishment. Saint Lineaker was also demanding a lot of his accomplices called City fan's suffer the same fate too. Justice will prevail!

Lots of children bouncing about in that clip as well.

I wonder how the FA Safeguarding Children Board will view that?

I thought Spain was the only country where you saw parents with young children out at night.

It reminds me of how I once jokingly suggested to a Spanish friend he call the Social Services as there were parents out at midnight with 4-6 year olds. Friend's reply was that the parents probably worked at the social services. I told him you don't see that in the UK. Last night proved me wrong.

Can I just say, as someone who was there; well done to all the city fans who stood up for themselves yesterday.

Those Wigan fans who approached the away section came to take the piss out of us and thought they could get one over on us. Well I hope they're still picking out the scrap metal from their thick heads now. Police and stewards were an utter disgrace, no protection for our fans and worse yet, they targeted our fans who retaliated and left the Wigan fans to continue antagonising our fans and players.

I was so pissed off when I got home and Gary Linekar saying there was trouble in the away end and insinuating it was City fans kicking off cause we lost - give me a break and don't comment on something you know nothing about! City did nothing wrong until we were threatened by some pie eating, inbred wannabe hooligans. All of whom ran for the hills as soon as some City fans started breaking through.

Unfortunately there will be bans/arrests made off the back of that and I'm certain they'll focus on the away end.

Considering the abuse from wigan fans, bottles thrown then unfair police intervention I thought city fans behaved quite calm. Ok it got quite confrontational at times due to lack of stewards and police but had city fans gone over the wall in numbers it would have been far worse, really could have got nasty last night but when they look back at arrests and injuries they got off lightly.

City fans where leaving peacefully and would have, they had no intention of causing a disturbance. Even when the first few Wigan fans came over city fans laughed. But then when they piled over in their hundreds and started throwing bottles ! And guess who its was that started the ripping up of advertising boards and equipment behind goals ? The wigan fans. After a while with no protection and more wigan fans coming over it was inevitable that there was going to be a reaction.

Wigan need to play it down as they where not in control of their fans, hefty fine and ground closer can be forced.

I thought Spain was the only country where you saw parents with young children out at night.

It reminds me of how I once jokingly suggested to a Spanish friend he call the Social Services as there were parents out at midnight with 4-6 year olds. Friend's reply was that the parents probably worked at the social services. I told him you don't see that in the UK. Last night proved me wrong.

It's Wigan. Those kids ARE parents.

The lack of policing to avoid this was frightening to be honest. Surely when Grigg scored their goal the authorities would have prepared for a pitch invasion should Wigan go on (and sadly did) win the game.

Fuckwits.

Every game just prior to the end you see an increase in stewards and/or police around the perimeters to prevent fan's running onto the pitch. Wigan scored with ten minutes to go so they had ten minutes to prepare. In a lot of the video's you can clearly see the inbreeds throwing stuff and taunting the City fan's at will for ages with hardly an official in sight. Eventually when they had all more or less retreated masses of Police are there facing the City fan's. You can hear someone shouting in anger and frustration, "Where were you ten minutes ago??" Only remarkable restraint from our fan's prevented carnage there, in the old day's plenty would have been over the wall.and straight into them.

The prominent morons who would be easily identified again are also lucky times have moved on as some of the lads would have been at their next home game on a scouting mission to find them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.