Would the league on its own be regarded as a failure?

The league would be fine for me. I will however be disappointed if we don’t beat Arsenal on sunday simply because we have been so much better than them this season.

I don’t think we will win the CL. We concede too many sloppy goals and it will cost us eventually.

Yes it would, considering the season we are having and how far we are ahead of not only just everyone in England but quite a few big teams in Europe too.

Many a City fan considering the last 30-40 years will happily take any trophy as success but do you really see the board accepting that?

If we just win the league then Conte will have had a better 2 years than Pep despite a pretty poor season this campaign and if Mourinho wins the FA Cup which I think you have to fancy then doing now, Jose will have won 3 major trophies minimum at the end of this season.

Even Pellegrini won a double in his first season.

What will make the media really turn on Pep is if an English team other than us wins the Champions League this season.

I want the CL more than anything else. I know that isn’t fashionable but .. for the owners who have invested so much. Also because I think it would be great for player recruitment going forward , we are going to have to replace Serge next year or the one after and Fern, Vinny etc.

Yes it would, considering the season we are having and how far we are ahead of not only just everyone in England but quite a few big teams in Europe too.

Many a City fan considering the last 30-40 years will happily take any trophy as success but do you really see the board accepting that?

If we just win the league then Conte will have had a better 2 years than Pep despite a pretty poor season this campaign and if Mourinho wins the FA Cup which I think you have to fancy then doing now, Jose will have won 3 major trophies minimum at the end of this season.

What will make the media really turn on Pep is if an English team other than us wins the Champions League this season.
Head meet wobble

I recommend a course of Kalms for you. Sounds like you need it.

Failure? No.

Disappointing? Yes.

The football were playing maybe before Xmas but also after it, deserves silverware for the players.

League cup and premier league would be great and CL or at least semi etc would be great

Pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.