What are your Wembley plans?

0932 crewe- Watford. JD and cards on way down. Hoping to celebrate post-match celebratory curry in the ghurka valley before travelling back on 2110 virgin from Watford. £18.50 return.

Ghurka Valley is top notch!

Went after dippers game.

Holiday Inn Wembley , early check in , never stayed here before believe it has saunas and a health club etc?

Anybody give it a rating ?
Stayed here before the Arsenal semi last year. Great for parking (think it’s around £20.00 on an event day). Good place for a beer before the game, and after the game only residents allowed in. Must say I’ve never tried the sauna or health club though...lol.
Had this booked for me and the Mrs for Sunday night, but had to cancel as we’ve got to work Monday now, so just doing the dreaded drive there and back in a day with no booze!

Stayed here before the Arsenal semi last year. Great for parking (think it’s around £20.00 on an event day). Good place for a beer before the game, and after the game only residents allowed in. Must say I’ve never tried the sauna or health club though...lol.
Had this booked for me and the Mrs for Sunday night, but had to cancel as we’ve got to work Monday now, so just doing the dreaded drive there and back in a day with no booze!
So you pay for the stay at the hotel then £20 extra for parking ?

So you pay for the stay at the hotel then £20 extra for parking ?
Yes. I know it’s a bit dear, but its convenient, and last year I got the room for £80 so parking and hotel for £100 I thought was ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.