Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

he wore! he wore! he wore a yellow ribbon
he wore a yellow ribbon for the people from catalonia

i ask him why the yellow ribbon
he said its for the people who want to be free

Surely...

He wore, he wore he wore a yellow ribbon
We are the famous Man City and we are going to Wembley.
Wembley etc....

How about this for a song Sunday...he wears what he wantttss, he wears what he wantttsss, Pep Guardiola he wears what he wants...

Emboldened by our exiting the FA Cup, the FA can smell blood; their man Pawson has strict instructions to deliver the Milk Cup to the Gooners followed by Pep getting a 5-match ban and we lose 5 PL games in a row. <smiley face>

They would never have touched Pep if were still in all 4 competitions for fear of media backlash, not so much domestic media but everywhere else.

So the FA have a problem with Pep's Yellow ribbon, which he's been wearing for months. The FA who want everyone to wear a poppy?
I know one's for the fallen and the other's for political prisoners, but they're both statement's. Hence FIFA kicking off about the poppy.
It seems hypocritical to me. Pep will dig his heels in here, same as Ferguson not talking to the beeb after they exposed him setting his son up as a football agent

Its only a month or so since Pep said he would work with Southgate to help prepare the England team for the World Cup. I hope he now tells them to fucking do one, not because I passionately believe in Catalan independence but because the FA are just a bunch of wankers with shite referees that do fuck all for us.

Its a disgrace that the FA have charged Pep with wearing a yellow ribbon in support of Catalan independence when the GPC wore a red nose for all those years in support of Comic relief

Almost brilliant mate but that bitter twat should never, ever, ever be called that on here! Edited for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.