Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked up how many reds Mr wythenshawe has given this season.
It would seem that Delphs tackle was one the worst 3 he has witnessed this season.

It would seem that Delphs tackle was one the worst 3 he has witnessed this season.
That's probably because he closed his eyes where others were concerned, It's amazing how you can get away with a conflicted of interest by just registering with the Cheshire side of the FA. I did here however that a exorcise was performed on Ref fitness for the premier and most would fail so the powers that be closed the book on it?

I met someone, a lady, who knows him on Friday. She swore that he supports Sunderland on the Qt and is defo not a Rag.. said he is a great ref blah blah so I had to disagree and walk off

Graham Scott. Take a bow. Wenger being a buffoon blaming everyone else as usual.

"Why do you want more time?" Fourth official could not believe Arsene Wenger wanted no end to League Cup suffering

In what can only be described as an admirable self-own, Arsene Wenger has admitted, having questioned fourth official Graham Scott as to why there was so little injury time at the end of the League Cup final, he was asked: “Why do you want more time?”

Arsenal were comprehensively beaten by Manchester City at Wembley, their defensive disorganisation allowing Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany and David Silva to score three relatively simple goals. The gulf between the north London side and the Premier League champions elect was enormous, with many Arsenal fans heading for the exits barely a quarter of the way through the second half.

Speaking in his post-match press conference, Wenger said: “We know it was difficult to come back [from 3-0 down], even the referee doesn't give the injury time, the added time, regular.

“When I said ‘Why do you not give more time?’ he told me ‘Why do you want more time?’ I told him: ‘It's not down to you to judge how long is the time, if you want or not, give a normal [amount of] added time’.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ourth-official-asked-do-want-time-end-league/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.