Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

That makes sense. Go thou and sin no more blue.

I don't know that we can beat Barca, RM or whomever, but I certainly think we should all feel we are as near (or at) their level as City ever have been. I assure you, none of those teams want to face us either. We have one trophy, another one in the mail and a really legitimate chance to be Champions of Europe. I'm still pinching myself that this is real. No nerves -- just enjoy.
Honestly mate I would give an arm and a leg to win the champions league. Kun, David and Vinnie deserve at least one. I so badly want this team to go down as the greatest in British history.

Brilliant ending to a brilliant week.
Great professional performance today.
Chelsea got hammered for their efforts but we’ve had 3 massive games including playing a cup final and Arse away and we’ve totally dominated the current champions. We should be applauded. Outstanding effort!

Fair fucks to Conte that’s some resignation speech, how ever the fact we are beating managers before a game is a credit to what this team and Pep have done, fucking class today

Sergio seems to have become a great dribbler of the ball in recent times...he really is playing great at the moment.

His work rate was also immense today. On one rare Chelsea attack, he even got back to our own goal line.

Must credit Sane too. He had a recent spell of games where he didn’t look all that interested. He chased back today with the best of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.