Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

Yeah I get the draw part which is what I want but for any blue to want a rag win in any game?? Crazy

Completely agree, since the draw is just as good for us as the rag win. If it were any other circumstances I'd be rooting for the red scousers to smash the ****s though

It's not a "Who's the biggest blue" contest, we all want what's beneficial to City, which at this moment is Liverpool dropping points.

United are that irrelevant that even a win for them helps us win the league. Obviously a draw suits everyone's view but the race for who's the biggest fan is a bit tedious just because some would prefer the second most beneficial outcome; a United win.

Plus, @gordondaviesmoustache is obviously the biggest blue.

If we want to win the title vs United, then Liverpool dropping points is best.

That said it makes the United game bigger and not sure if that's ideal as the game is sandwiched in-between 2 Champions League Quarter Final games.

It would be great to win the title by beating United.

So we need Liverpool to drop points but can't root for a United win, so a draw is probably best.

Sky calling it part of Rivals weekend. Amazing how the "random" fixture generater somehow comes up with certain fixtures all on the same weekend

As one who's lived among the Rag Shite for more than 5 decades I will never want them to take even a single point unless it has a big upside for us.
The plusses tomorrow are not compelling enough for me to wish any less than a good whupping for the slimy toerags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.