Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

Sick of Sky bigging up the chase for the second place cup !
Oh,and after being born and bred in Salford for 55 years,i only ever want to see the twats humiliated !

We've got the league sewn up therefore I'll take a big dipper win with plenty of cards on both sides.

Much as I'd like to win the title against the rags it'll happen shortly anyway.

I really could never even have a foot in thier camp for a game unless it directly affected us this one isn't crucial to our season overall.

A nice boreathon 0--0 will be just reward for the raggy fans. PARK THE BUS.

Southern plastics arguing amongst themselves on talkshite. Says it all about this fake 'derby'.

Go on I’ll bite why I gotta hang my head in shame
Because the fastest realistic way for us to win the league is with a united draw or win.

If that’s not all you are thinking about then you care more about them doing badly than us doing well.

That you thought you had to bite to realise that is weird. Especially after you’d used the phrase first of all.

Southern plastics arguing amongst themselves on talkshite. Says it all about this fake 'derby'.
Good innit.
Barely a local accent between them, one dipper telling us that they ‘battered’ us, a raggy insisting that Pep has bought ‘keeper after keeper after keeper, it must be good to have that kind of money’ blah de blah.
For a festival of raggitude and dipperage , they don’t half mention us a lot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.