Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Just working my way through the thread and was going to post the same thing.

Fans on the pitch v the rags can only have negative outcomes.
Especially if we win the league or only need two points after the game. The club need to make it plain that anyone on the pitch after the derby will be banned as per the 1-0 win over Utd in 2012 that put us top of the league.

Last edited:
Which is it?

Exactly as I said. I hope we don't do one full stop but if we do it against the rags I can see the excitement being to much and they wont be able to stop it. That clear enough?

Good afternoon.

If we win it against them and don't invade the pitch, I still think the Rags will not leave the stadium and will try to disrupt any celebrations. I don't think it would take much either for them to achieve this. GMP should be ushering them out of the stadium asap if we do it.

Tradition states you can go on the pitch. We used to go on the pitch after every season so now its just saved for when we win the league - which I think is fair enough. We've given enough up over the years from ' our' game, including the right to stand and have a drink on the terrace etc. Its not a privilege, it's a right, generations have paid for it.

If we win the league against United I’m invading their away end, coach park and pubs in Town afterwards

Daft question but if we were to wrap it up against United, would the trophy presentation be that day? Or do we have to wait for Huddersfield?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.