Champions League Games 13/14 March

I’m watching it on Fox sports, classic bit of commentary when talking about why Fellaini is starting, “Mourinho talked about him being integral to the way they want to start the game, what do you think he meant?”

Fukcing pmsl.

I’m confused blues.

United have just started their Champions league quarter final with Paul Pogba on the bench. Paul Pogba who left Old Trafford for £1.5 million before returning four years later for £89.3 million.

His place in the team seems to be taken by Marouane Fellaini. Here is a player that United didn’t want to pay £23.5 million for on the last day of July 2013 but we’re happy to pay £27.5 million for 33 days later.

Upfront they have a striker who their manager once loaned out for 2 years before selling him for £28 million. He must’ve rated him highly really because 3 years later he bought him for his new club for the best part of £90 million.

I’m confused because I’ve heard on the grapevine that it’s not United who spunk big money, distort the transfer market and ruin football but City with our ludicrous signings such as David Silva (£25 million for 8 years service so far), Vincent Kompany (£6 million for a decade so far) and Sergio Agüero (£38 million for 7 years and counting worth of magic).

Please help me to understand this football business a bit better.
The best thing is that Txiki has stated that most of our squad are worth £100m each

for the rags, it's just one big 'Up and Under'.............

Eddie-Waring-001.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.