United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter if the club back Mourinho....all it takes is enough players to down tools and he will be gone
That would take some serious bottle at utd with whisky snout still mooching around. You would likely see a real divide then, Matic i doubt would go against Mourinho so he would have an awkward relationship with others right away.

That would take some serious bottle at utd with whisky snout still mooching around. You would likely see a real divide then, Matic i doubt would go against Mourinho so he would have an awkward relationship with others right away.

Players /agents don't care ..they get paid anyway

Mourinho will have a nice big pay off...he can blame players for failure

I don't see Mourinho staying just to be shown up by Pep next season

Just been on Ragcafe, seems quite a few are not happy with Sanchez : ; )

I really hope this isn’t another Rooney situation where he stinks out the place for years since nobody will take him off our hands...

His best ability is looking busy all the time because he's pumping his stumpy legs when he's running.

Pointless player.

City dodged a bullet here

Can’t stand him.

Shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting line up.

Has all the makings of another high profile, big money flop.

He's took us backwards since arriving.

Managed to feck up our team balance since joining. That’s his only contribution.

Useless and has ruined balance of team.

A worthy successor to Memphis as United’s no. 7

Doesn't fit (along with others). $ell him to China

Should be benched for the rest of the season. He fecked our balance and doesn't offer anything for us to play him.

Utter shite again.

Should be dropped on Saturday. We're starting every game with 10 men.

Looks like he's going the way of Falcao and Di Maria and all the other high profile flops.

Playing with him is effectively playing with 10 players right now.

Any chance he got his fat contract and is pulling a Rooney?

Base on his form and our form ever since he joined, he’s probably the worst big-name signing we ever had.

Utter delusion. I genuinely think in 4 years time he will be viewed as the worst transfer in the club’s history.

No idea why we bought this c*nt to then not play Martial.

Will leave the club in summer 2019.

If a Chinese team were to come in for him we should sell him. He is becoming Rooney II, but at least Rooney had a history at our club before he was awful. He needs to be dropped.

It's not kneejerk if he's been poor for 90% of his United tenure thus far.
BUT - a few weeks ago Ed Woodward was quoted in the media as saying the acquisition of Sanchez had already paid off. I think that was just after they beat Huddersfield.

Players /agents don't care ..they get paid anyway

Mourinho will have a nice big pay off...he can blame players for failure

I don't see Mourinho staying just to be shown up by Pep next season
A lot of that depends on what PSG are saying probably. The idea PSG have some form of control over utd is funny. Mourinho says sweet things about them doesn't he, we would be foolish to think conversations had not taken place. It is the last show in town for him so he must be keeping sweet with them. I think he will go to them but when is up in the air currently, not for another season imo at least. Unless like you note, all players or enough to cause real hassle have had it with him and do down tools. Risky though as Mourinho may have the power to clean out half the squad as long as he sells first.

Pogba is one who certainly does not care. It is ironically one of their problems, no personality in the squad. Most of them are machines that do as their pay masters say. Which ofc you expect as a rule. Mata doesn't seem to be gobby, neither does Lingard, Jones, Smalling and a few others. Non seem like a good wing man if you are on the pull do they, i think not rocking the boat is a trait often linked to that mentality. Sanchez can't throw a wobbler so soon after arriving surely?

It can't be a happy camp down there. They say they don't talk about us, but they're footballers and therefore, football fans.
After we beat Arsenal away, we will have been ALL they talked about.
"Did you see City last night? Wow"
"I wish I could play football like David Silva"
"Jose? Can we please use attacking tactics from now on? Awwwww!"

The Glazers might be able to handle two more seasons of finishing second to City, but there's no way that moaning Portuguese twat will. He'll be gone by Christmas at the latest.

The problem for Van Gaal was Peg was in the background with “ guaranteed success” & don’t believe the bullshit about playing style, no one gives a flying fck about how they win.

Now do they stick or twist? 2nd is still champs league so I reckon they’ll put up with it.

The problem for Van Gaal was Peg was in the background with “ guaranteed success” & don’t believe the bullshit about playing style, no one gives a flying fck about how they win.

Now do they stick or twist? 2nd is still champs league so I reckon they’ll put up with it.

We can only hope they give him another season , it will be his last for sure at the swamp but if they were looking to improve next season he has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.