CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

They must be moving the Merseyside derby then. Can't see them wanting to play Sunday-Tuesday.

That's a hell of a two weeks: Everton, Liverpool, Utd, Liverpool, Spurs.

Could be one of the greatest weeks in this club’s history.

Fucking bring it on and I hope the soft arses on here aren’t in attendance for any of them!

“The best team in the land and all the world...”

Good point, we are where we are in the league for a reason. Great managers and great players live for a games like this, that cluster of Liverpool, Utd and Spurs games are when players are most motivated, and with the exception of the spuds at the end of that cluster, there's no travel to speak of, they'll all be at home with the wife and kids the night before, they'll be training together at our place.

The media might well be wanking themselves about the 4-3 and playing it on loop, they'll babble on about istree and glorious nights under the lights at Anfield and how we've not done the double since Henry VIII was on the throne, but who feels the pressure from all this guff? Do you think Pep will have sleepless nights in the run up worrying about Adrian Durham? That Ederson has nightmares about the boiled bollock.

Pep has been here before, he can take this kind of pressure, in fact I think he thrives on it.

We're going to be alright.

I think he will go with a back 3 at Anfield.

I just can’t see Pep taking the risk of allowing Salah and Mane so much space either side of our fulllbacks and I think we will want the extra man there just in case.

That’s what we played at home and Salah had Otamendi on toast because Mendy wasn’t tracking back but thankfully they didn’t score any of their chances. Obviously you can alter the instructions to Mendy but we should play to our strengths on this in terms of formation and just pick the players we know we can rely on at Anfield.

UPDATED

2e158x3.png
That is one hell of a fixture list and will define our progress and CL destiny to some extent. The league will not depend on either league fixture. Still a tough set of games.

A lot of people are worried about the run of games... let’s not forget though where our players currently are:

We have no game this weekend.

Liverpool have a Prem game this weekend! They are also struggling to hold onto their top 4 position and have Everton away in the Prem in between playing us.

In reality we might not even have to win another Prem game to win the league! Liverpool also have to travel to Chelsea who are the team right behind them in the table.

In that table we are 21...yes, that is TWENTY ONE... points ahead of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.