CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

There is no debate here. We play strongest team in the CL. Imagine playing a weakened team against the rags. Pissing off sky who will want to hype it up more than than the liverpool games and also sending a message to the rags that they are insignificant to us. We'll still win the league . If we lose we use the excuse we have bigger fish to fry, if we draw or win we can really go to town on them

Absolutely dreading this game. The dippers will light every candle possible and make this an emotionally charged game. Wouldn’t expect anything less off them. Has to be won at their place.

If the city end is full of scousers I will be ashamed. Come out in your masses and let’s put these candle lighters to the sword.
I think a few will be getting carried out if there is.

Lot of (none sleeping) shitbags in this thread. We'll beat them over 2 legs.

Already had a liverpool supporting mate (from heald green .... obviously) warn me that our players wont handle the ‘famous european nights at anfield’.

They arent a football club , theyre a cult. A weird brainwashing cult.

I despise manchester united but in a way i hate liverpool fans more.
I can remember telling my mates I was a City fan aged four - in 1964. Fifteen kids in our street in Chorlton on Medlock - twelve Manure fans and two other City fans. Why did I become a City fan ? It just seemed more fun to be in a minority. Found out later that all my family had been City fans all their lives - well nearly all. My grandmother was a scouser and for that reason Liverpool became my second team. The way it works with me is that I want us to destroy Liverpool on the pitch, but I want 'em to take down the other decent teams (relatively speaking) - especially Manure. Unfortunately, Manure seem to get the results against 'em.

I can remember telling my mates I was a City fan aged four - in 1964. Fifteen kids in our street in Chorlton on Medlock - twelve Manure fans and two other City fans. Why did I become a City fan ? It just seemed more fun to be in a minority. Found out later that all my family had been City fans all their lives - well nearly all. My grandmother was a scouser and for that reason Liverpool became my second team. The way it works with me is that I want us to destroy Liverpool on the pitch, but I want 'em to take down the other decent teams (relatively speaking) - especially Manure. Unfortunately, Manure seem to get the results against 'em.

Second team OMG OMG second team!!!! like living with someone who is cheating on you!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.