Russia World Cup

I wouldn't be surprised to see several England players 'fail' drugs tests.
You know Russia have no influence on any drugs tests, they're carried out by international bodies that aren't particularly fond of the Russians?

The French army surely?
Touche sir haha.

It is a legit concern though. Putin will not want hassle on his home turf so around stadiums you are likely ok. Anyone having a beer at a bar at night though when the police presence is lowered are like a free buffet for these louts. Most will tow the Putin line but many will see this as the chance of a lifetime. If these thugs had money i am pretty sure the euros would have been a lot worse than they were. This time they do not need travel money as it is on their doorstep.

I spoke to an Estonian mate about this as he studied in Moscow so has a reasonable feel for it all. Apparently the authorities are so ruthless that fans go to meet in the forest to fight now. The cost for doing it at stadiums will see you get special attention of coppers who live to bust skulls. However he thinks there are a large amount who will break rank anyway. Not at stadiums as the authorities really will fuck you up, but away from it. If a bar is noted for having a load of English fans in with no cops around at night he is pretty sure they will get attacked.

I know Putin tasked the FSB with making sure nowt happens and by all accounts the head boys are suitably shitting it and nodding like dogs. These guys will do nothing, they are known to authorities and have been well warned. It is the skinhead types, the bored men with loose affiliation to teams that will simply use it as a pretense to have a go. I have seen to many clips in forests with these types doing the most inhumane stuff to others to know i can't be arsed going anywhere near the place.

A cold bleak country with trained footy thugs mooching around, pay to go to that? no fucking chance.

You know Russia have no influence on any drugs tests, they're carried out by international bodies that aren't particularly fond of the Russians?

I knew that was the case for the IOC a lecturer I had was one.

I thought football was a lot more lapse and testing was often carried out by local governing bodies.
Happy to be wrong though.

I thought football was a lot more lapse and testing was often carried out by local governing bodies.
National associations are responsible for testing under WADA guidelines in their own league, UEFA and FIFA test at continental/world level in WADA laboratories.

Drugs tests are carried out by the countries own anti-drug agency. Hence to bother Russia finds itself in. If it has been happening to Russian athletes in other sports then it is happening in football. Long been talk that Zenit have been at it.

What's weird about supporting your own countries national team been to two world cups supporting England with like minded blues fully enjoyed it even though we're not as successful as we should be. Why which team you follow has any bearing on supporting the national side beats me, takes all sorts I suppose.

Go on here matchday. If you say one positive thing you get belters

Go on here matchday. If you say one positive thing you get belters
Think its more them that's weird not you mate 4 of us all City seasoncard holders used to travel down to watch England games on a regular basis at Wembley (only time until recently we got to see it) do find it strange though but there you go the internets wonderful.

since the day they won the rights I have thought there would be a couple of fan fatalities it is just insane to let these animals host any football event

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.