CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

That's why I hope we go and do it. This 'City has a dodgy defence and can be got it' narrative has seeped into the basic sports journalism and poor commentary that we are all used to. I would love us to go to the theatre of European nights and just block the fuckers out. Just because we havent had to defend doesnt mean we cant do it, we can. Prove it at Klanfield, and then show them our side of it at home. I may be fantasising the dream scenario here, I know that, but this would be great.

The bollocks about our defence is ridiculous because we've conceded the fewest goals in our division.

Equally, the media's hype about Liverpool's attack is bollocks because we've scored about 20 more goals than them.

After the league match at Anfield, Pep will have seen enough not to concede 4 there this time, and we pretty much always score. Over two legs we'll have too much for them.

The bollocks about our defence is ridiculous because we've conceded the fewest goals in our division.

Equally, the media's hype about Liverpool's attack is bollocks because we've scored about 20 more goals than them.

After the league match at Anfield, Pep will have seen enough not to concede 4 there this time, and we pretty much always score. Over two legs we'll have too much for them.
Wholly agree

Think we should all meet up outside the Arkle, where the coaches park, 100's of us, and walk to the away end en-masse.

All their fans will be waiting for their bus, bar those Liverpool fans not arsed.

I'd take a 4-3 defeat there now lol

We have the best defensive record in the Prem - 20 conceded to Manure's 23. We operate on the basis that attack is the best form of defence - we don't ever have to do conventional defending for extended periods. We have so much of the ball that no team has put us under constant pressure - we gifted Liverpool their goals. Only Barca, Madrid and Bayern are capable of hitting us with wave after wave of attacks.
I think you underestimate us, Barca is the level we are at, I've seen enough of Bayern and Madrid this season (sad I know, need to get out more), to know we are a level above. Don't be fooled by Madrid's CL win over PSG they were fortunate in the first leg and they have had some abject performances in La Liga. Bayern were also comprehensively outplayed by PSG in Paris in the group stage and an ageing Robben is still probably their most dangerous player but he's nowhere near KDB's class. Beat the dippers which I think we will and we have a great chance

I'm actually confident about this tie. If we have no injuries from now until the end of the season we'll go through imo...maybe all the way to the final too. I think Mendy could be key also, if he gets some game time from now until we play them.
We've delivered this season when it was crunch time and we'll continue to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.