Ant and Wreck.....

I find it amusing that celebraties immediately get the sympathy card given them.

Anyone else doing this is labelled a ****.

The guy is a fool and should be punished accordingly.

Other way round. Celebrities get pure hatred abuse especially on social media, god forbid they’ve played for a football team you don’t like.

Speeding and Driving Without Due Care and Attention are both illegal.

Driving with alcohol in your system below a certain amount is legal. I've never said I exceeded that limit. I imagine there are millions who, at some point, have done the same. But if you think there should be zero tolerance to it then that's your prerogative, I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
It's very difficult to have a zero tolerance as there are lots of food stuffs that ferment in the human system

Other way round. Celebrities get pure hatred abuse especially on social media, god forbid they’ve played for a football team you don’t like.

You may have a point but we have seen many a time how they are treated differently and in their favour compared to the average joe

Some of the phrases that surround these erring celebs make me laugh, 'My drink and drugs Hell,'
'Battling with addictions,' 'Fighting Demons,' etc; etc;
All structured to evoke public sympathy for what is, self inflicted indulgence, dressed up as to appear
to be something that was impossible to avoid.
Well, he could have killed someone, this alone should be the catalyst for change.

He's split up from his wife in Jan, was addicted to painkillers, suffered from depression and now crashed his car allegedly pissed. Maybe some jail time is the wake-up call he needs, but he'll need support during it and afterwards. As much I don't like what he's done, I'd never want to see someone reach lows where they might take their own life.

What’s with all this sympathy for him ‘aww he’s got problems’ millions of people have problems, depression and the like the vast majority don’t get pissed drive and put a 3 year old in hospital

From the clip shown on the news he looks hammered getting out of the car , no excuse for drinking and driving , selfish wankers trick .

It wasn’t much of a suprise he’d had a head on collision - he was on the wrong side of the road!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.