Ant and Wreck.....

From the clip shown on the news he looks hammered getting out of the car , no excuse for drinking and driving , selfish wankers trick .

From the clip shown on the news he looks hammered getting out of the car , no excuse for drinking and driving , selfish wankers trick .
Just said that to Mrs Moon either that or his arse went from the crash but he did look pissed getting out, makes you wonder why his mum would let him drive unless she'd perhaps had a few as well.

I find it amusing that celebraties immediately get the sympathy card given them.

Anyone else doing this is labelled a ****.

The guy is a fool and should be punished accordingly.

Probably because we know more about the lives of the celebrities and some will have an affinity with them.

Such situations are not necessarily about someone being good and someone being evil. It's a sad state of affairs, considering the impact on the crash victims and the driver who clearly has mental health issues.

Some, arguably most, of those examples are illegal. But my point is more on the morality of it. All of them are as equally as immoral and selfish as drink driving if they lead to the same loss of control of the vehicle. If they lead to more loss of control of the vehicle then they are more immoral in my view. Yet they're not treated with the same anger and in certain cases in this thread (not necessarily your opinion btw), hysteria. I agree that it is rightly a crime when a person reaches a certain level of intoxication, but I don't think that level ought to be zero tolerance in the same way that speeding shouldn't be zero tolerance. As terrible and cuntish as people might think this is, I've driven with a small amount of alcohol in my system the day after a night out (not out of habit) and hand on heart I can honestly say, it didn't impair my driving ability whatsoever (in the same way that I've exceeded the speed limit without losing control of the car). Over a certain limit, it obviously would but I've felt significantly less in control trying to find a decent radio station yet I doubt people would be calling for me to be locked up/hanged for that.

So you drink and drive. Fair play to owning up.

Trying to find a decent radio station is not illegal. Nor is driving 1 mph over the limit.

I'll stick to my guns. Like a drink? Don't drive. It's very simple. If you do and get caught expect punishment.

But that's your choice.

Yes he looks quite pissed, but he probably thought he was okay to drive. They all do.
Id be in favour of zero tolerance, too many lives wrecked. If Im driving I drink soft drinks only.
A local man round here picked his 2 kids up from school, came from the pub, just had a couple after work, lost control on a bend and into some trees, one of his kids (7 I think) dead.
Cant believe there are people on here supporting drinking and driving.

Not funny.
Have you no sympathy?
I don't. Fuck him. That's not because of who he is, it's because I've seen what drink driving does. It's a selfish wankers trick and can ruin lives, and not the **** doing the driving. Repeat offenders should be locked up, as they obviously paid no fucking attention to their first warning.

So you drink and drive. Fair play to owning up.

Trying to find a decent radio station is not illegal. Nor is driving 1 mph over the limit.

I'll stick to my guns. Like a drink? Don't drive. It's very simple. If you do and get caught expect punishment.

But that's your choice.

Speeding and Driving Without Due Care and Attention are both illegal.

Driving with alcohol in your system below a certain amount is legal. I've never said I exceeded that limit. I imagine there are millions who, at some point, have done the same. But if you think there should be zero tolerance to it then that's your prerogative, I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

I don't. Fuck him. That's not because of who he is, it's because I've seen what drink driving does. It's a selfish wankers trick and can ruin lives, and not the **** doing the driving. Repeat offenders should be locked up, as they obviously paid no fucking attention to their first warning.

only this^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.