Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha.....so it's not selling if sold to someone bigger??? FFS get real.

They’re amazing aren’t they lol. They manage to pick & choose whilst twisting facts to make them seem relevant.

Do they believe it themselves, course they fucking do. They are a special breed, like the fckers who used to get the special bus to the special school.

I wonder if Liverpool fans such as the aforementioned chopper, realise City won a European title before they did. So much for having no history?

Juve have 2 European cups,so you're equating their annual qualification for the CL as being a bonafied european giant and winning leagues every year in 2nd gear in a awful uncompetitive league.

They don't have the european cup pedigree yet,2 is the same as benfica porto and forest,Inter Milan have 3 European cups and juve trail them as italian winners of the European cup.

Real madrid (12 european Cups)
AC Milan (7 European cups)
Liverpool ( 5 european cup)
Bayern (5 European cups) won 3 in a row 74,75,76.
Barca (5 european cups)
Ajax (4 European cups) won 3 in a row. 71,72,73.

Those are the elite bonafied giants of european football and that's why these clubs wear the Uefa badge of Honour when they play in Europe,win it 3 years in a row or win it 5 times then you get that elite european status.

I’ve just spewed up reading that.

Having been responsible for the deaths of 39 of their fans you’d think they’d be quiet on the subject.

2 time winners & 7 time runners up but no pedigree.

33 times champions of Italy.

Having been responsible for the deaths of 39 of their fans you’d think they’d be quiet on the subject.

2 time winners & 7 time runners up but no pedigree.

33 times champions of Italy.

Heysel never happened mate. It has been totally airbrushed from history.
And on the extremely rare occasion it does get mentioned it wasn't their fault.
A more horrible, nasty, snidey, vindictive, collective of fans, club, city & geographical area you could wish to meet.
Thatcher didn't get a lot right but she was right when it comes to this lot.
I fucking despise them with every pore in my body. A horrible, horrible set of people - every last one of them.

Heysel never happened mate. It has been totally airbrushed from history.
And on the extremely rare occasion it does get mentioned it wasn't their fault.
A more horrible, nasty, snidey, vindictive, collective of fans, club, city & geographical area you could wish to meet.
Thatcher didn't get a lot right but she was right when it comes to this lot.
I fucking despise them with every pore in my body. A horrible, horrible set of people - every last one of them.

Keep going I know you’ve got more to say lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.