Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dowd has resigned from Trump’s legal team as he felt Trump was no longer listening to legal advice.

The lawyers he has left, Sekulow and DiGenova are crazy and were pushing the debunked, Uranium One conspiracy and wanted Hillary and Comey prosecuted.

They'll now be pushing for him to fire Mueller.

Not that it's necessary but is there a source for for the reasons Dowd resigned?

New York Times. Maggie Haberman reporting. ‘Dowd ultimately concluded that Trump was increasingly ignoring his advice’

Haberman is solid on Trump.

Dowd was lead lawyer on the team.

I see his dopey son has been cheating on his mrs. She's filing for divorce. Just like his old fella.

I'm still convinced melania will be gone in the next few months when all these affairs come back to haunt him.

I see his dopey son has been cheating on his mrs. She's filing for divorce. Just like his old fella.

I'm still convinced melania will be gone in the next few months when all these affairs come back to haunt him.
Its another shit sandwich situation for the Americans and the rest of the world.

Trump is a complete fucknugget. When he's gone he'll be replaced by Pence a political fucknugget who demands stuff using his religion that even the Taliban say "That's a bit too far dude"

The Dems meanwhile are too busy anointing another Kennedy to be their presidential candidate rather than looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.