United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy was a beast who looked after himself. I'm sure he could have had a couple more years at the top. Whether staying at the Rags or moving elsewhere. It's a big loss when you consider he could have had 4 yrs at £350K p/w. He ended up with 1 yr at £350K & another at £125K.

Thought he was a Lion! No loss for me the guys a grade A ****!

So now these backward twats have decided to start a women’s team it’s all over the press. BBC Northwest outside the swamp interviewing people about it. We don’t get this much coverage and we’re almost through to the CL semifinals ffs. Just a passing mention of it during the sucking of rag cock.
At least the mp in parliament got it right in saying well done in joining the 21st century.

They're living deep in the past i mean history...............i mean heritage

Hilarious. CNN Sports Presenter Amanda Davies asks Jose if he's going to change and play positive, exciting football :D

The fact that he doesn't understand is brilliant. He's too stubborn to change and the brainwashed masses at the swamp will not stand for it without great success, something he won't achieve there.

A women’s team!! How the f... are they going to manage that? They have no money and no way will it pay for itself. Who is going to buy all the shirts of all the players, who nobody has heard of, coming in from their youth ‘system’. Going to mirror the hoof ball of the men’s team, should be good for a laugh.

They are going to have a coach who has permanent pmt so is a moody cow and spunk £90m on a poseur of a MF player

A women’s team!! How the f... are they going to manage that? They have no money and no way will it pay for itself. Who is going to buy all the shirts of all the players, who nobody has heard of, coming in from their youth ‘system’. Going to mirror the hoof ball of the men’s team, should be good for a laugh.
As I said a couple of pages back, Woodward said that they want to promote players from the youth and show a clear pathway to the senior team
This translates into, as we won't be making any money, we're doing this on the cheap and it's purely for PR

Now the family man is in charge of Wales, they probably think it's safe to start a women's team,On a side note I'm gutted the big nose Swede won't be at the etihad on the 7th April to see pep's finest moment in charge of city so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.