United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbon Dating ;)

The cunning plan to get their hands on the Premier League trophy...

58a6d560a74e432133000001.gif

As per the Brexit farce,the rags tendered out the rights to write their songs to Improve the atmosphere. Bluemoon won it!

Come on blues let’s get writing those songs for the plastics to sing loud and proud.

U.N.I.T.E.D
Bore the fucking pants off me
With the shit twats playing from the back
Park the fucking bus at home
Send the useless twats on loan

[QUOTE="jrb, post: 10879722, member: 11759
"The Manchester United women’s team must be built in the same image and with the same principles as the men's first team and offer academy players a clear route to top-level football within the club."[/QUOTE]

That's them goosed then. What are they like at parking?

[QUOTE="jrb, post: 10879722, member: 11759
"The Manchester United women’s team must be built in the same image and with the same principles as the men's first team and offer academy players a clear route to top-level football within the club."

That's them goosed then. What are they like at parking?[/QUOTE]
Maybe they are are on about the drinking and shagging?

As per the Brexit farce,the rags tendered out the rights to write their songs to Improve the atmosphere. Bluemoon won it!

Come on blues let’s get writing those songs for the plastics to sing loud and proud.

U.N.I.T.E.D
Bore the fucking pants off me
With the shit twats playing from the back
Park the fucking bus at home
Send the useless twats on loan
Replace twats with the c-word and you have a nice synchronicity with the previous line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.