Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mourinho wouldn't just walk in and get the cheque book out and buy this player and that player..."

Not much he wouldn't! Absolute comedy gold.

I can think of 2 players who they splashed the cash on but haven't exactly set the Premier League on fire. On top of that you have Piano Man's substantial contract (and probably a tidy signing on fee).

Just a tiny bit of fact checking opens this s**t up as complete bollocks. No better than Fox News.

On a slightly different tack, as someone who can normally only watch on TV, i'm wondering at what point Sky and BT are going to realise that one of our regular tactics is a very fast, accurate ball straight from Ederson to start an attack.

The number of times they are showing a replay or have cut away to something else and miss what could be a chance creating moment is frustrating.

Actually any time they're showing pictures of the crowd or a manager close-up whilst game is in play, is just irritating. They do it all the time, fuck off, i want to watch the game.

On a slightly different tack, as someone who can normally only watch on TV, i'm wondering at what point Sky and BT are going to realise that one of our regular tactics is a very fast, accurate ball straight from Ederson to start an attack.

The number of times they are showing a replay or have cut away to something else and miss what could be a chance creating moment is frustrating.

Actually any time they're showing pictures of the crowd or a manager close-up whilst game is in play, is just irritating. They do it all the time, fuck off, i want to watch the game.

It is one of my big moans also, you can hear the crowd getting excited and we are looking at a replay or a manager sat picking his nose. I don't think they have realised what we look to do from goal kicks, they are just thick. On a similar note, one of the idiots doing the half time revue bollocked Everton for not moving the defenders up to the half way line to 'close the space' ! He didn't understand there is a reason why we spread our wingers wide (to create that space) AND you can't be offside fom a goal kick so if they move upto the half way lin Eddie pings it over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.