Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

I got called a wum when before he draw I said this was our worst tie. Deluded biased blues only classed how many points difference in the league As a reason to be ok. We never win here, we get it wrong tactically and our players shit themselves there. It’s the norm deal with it and I’ll accept any apologies forthcoming

We were dogshit with Sterling there, not long ago.

We let in, SHITE goals. There was no reason for any of them, just piss poor individual mistakes.

At 0-0 then it's possible to make tactical changes, rationally. with defending like that, it doesn't matter, we will lose, not only to Liverppol, but to Utd & Spurs, if the same players play so badly.

I agree with you that individual players mistake had cost us the game, but do you really believe that Pep shouldn't be responsible as well for the result ? lack of chances ?

The person who disappointed me the most was the one who I thought would win the game for us. David Silva was poor tonight. He has very high standards but he didn't get anywhere near tonight.

Our most important game of the season and the Wizard didn't turn up.

This side has had no end of deserved plaudits and I expect will go on to have many more. So lets be brutally honest and come away from all the gushing praise and say it as it was tonight.

Abysmal, flat, lacking in any fight or passion, no bottle what so ever.....hope lessons will be learned they need to be because there is a very long way to go for this side to be great and I saw no evidence that they have the extra something they need to be such. Credit to Liverpool they got what they deserved and will without doubt go to the semi final where I expect they will come unstuck.

No rag/scouse excuses...the first goal was offside whinge whinge whinge the nasty scouses bricked the coach and should be thrown out......do fuck off a great team would have come away tonight still very much in it despite those things.

Fuck the derby after that...even if we win it will be and should be hollow means fuck all the title is won whether this week or next, but when it came down to it come the biggest game we came up woefully short and now we will see if any of our players have got the bollocks to pull us back into it next Tuesday. Infact most who fucked that up tonight would be told they aint playing against the rags, they can wait until next Tuesday to see if they can make a fist of turning that bloody awful shambles tonight around.

Give over ffs. We were awful in possession from k.o and was apparent we were off-colour
You give over. As i said, we were shit but you can play shit and still come away with something. We were shit and got nowt our way. Same lino gave at least 5 decisions wrongly against us. As a result we have little to play for. You may like to suck it up like a good little boy but i prefer to call it out.

Man up people.

We’ve had worse days.

Repeat of this seasons league Etihad fixture and we’re through. No denying it’s going to be tough but it ain’t over. Home advantage, our objective is very simple, Liverpool won’t know whether to stick or twist, Sergio is back, get behind the boys and roar them on.

I got called a wum when before he draw I said this was our worst tie. Deluded biased blues only classed how many points difference in the league As a reason to be ok. We never win here, we get it wrong tactically and our players shit themselves there. It’s the norm deal with it and I’ll accept any apologies forthcoming

Was with mates in Wroclaw days before the draw and said I’d take anyone over Liverpool, laugh at them all we want but the crowd does play a massive part for them and yes I believe we did only beat them 5-0 cos they had 10 men

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Salah was marginally offside for his goal and it was given , Sane was marginally offside for Jesus's goal and was disallowed , i know we were abject tonight , but small margins like this are vital in big games , if we had come away with a 1-3 defeat , we are more than capable of beating the Dippers by two goals , now we need four goals. This doesnt excuse how poor we were tonight , but if both teams had got the correct offside decisions , there is only a two goal margin . Hopefully the referee will send off another Dipper early doors next week and we rip them to pieces again
I thought Sane was just onside when pass played to him: I don’t think any part of his body you can score with was off and I think BT’s freeze frame was a crucial fraction late.

Also clear foul on Raz in box.

Anyone else notice how the ball boys only used muti ball when it favoured the home team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.