Bumping into players?

Shaun Goater at Wembley before the 2011 Cup Final.
Ian Brightwell on the train to Manchester for the QPR game in 2012.
Demichelis and his family at Luton Airport in March 2015.
Jesus Navas in Mykonos in July 2015 (also sat next to Jordi Gomez of Wigan and Sunderland fame in a restaurant on that holiday too)

Saw Gundogan in Starbucks yesterday, Gabriel Jesus sat at the table next to me in San Carlo, my dad briefly chatted to Kiddo in Manchester airport a while back, met Andy Dibble in a pub just off Chester Road when I was a kid.

Rolando Bianchi in Manchester airport trying to convince a pair of agents the yoga he'd taken up was helping with his injury.
Joe Hart in Stockport Train Station taxi rank after coming back from Fulham away.
Micah Richards coming out of a house as I was practicing a 3 point turn during a driving lesson (took hand off wheel to give him a thumbs up, mark down from instructor).
Dennis Tueart at a works Xmas do. His events company was doing the awards bit.
Gai Assulin in a beer garden. He was only drinking juice.
Michael Johnson stood at the bar of his pub.
Paul Dickov as he was coming out of a restaurant in town, we were on pub 8 of a pub crawl, he was happy to put up with us for 5 mins.

Gabriel Jesus in the Arndale Centre

Micha Richards in Marbella

SWP in Selfridges

Michal Johnson outside Label about 10yrs ago

Richard Wright in Hale the other week

Bumped into ashley young in Bem Brazil awhile ago,he nearly took 6 tables out,with his 2 1/2 twist & a forward somersault,,

All at gym:

Blues:
David platt
Shaun goater
Jolean Lescott

Sort of:
Andy Cole

Others:
Freddie flintoff
Robbie Savage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.