Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
On current firm, Salah. Watched him closely last night, and he was very, very good. KdB looks shattered to me, absolutely worn out.
Agreed lost that little bit of cutting edge and quality with his final ball. Salah is like Vardy a few years ago interms of everything going in for him.

Salah was left one on one against his man and yards and yards of space. If KDB was afforded that luxury he would look a million dollars too.

De Bruyne looks tired but even last night he was highly influential and strong in midfield. The second time he surged passed Firmino and as brought down by him was yet another turning point in the game.

He's been wonderful this season. Personally, once we've won the league, I'd give him the rest of the season off. He needs a break, and has a world cup summer. I don't want him curving it next season.

I worry. Kev looks fucked, he's undoubtedly going to be a big part of Belgium's WC as well, which means very little rest before next season.

I worry. Kev looks fucked, he's undoubtedly going to be a big part of Belgium's WC as well, which means very little rest before next season.
It's clear he could use a break. But in the discussion Salah or KDB, Kevin every time. In the world of football, he's unique. He has qualities I've not seen around, his peripheral vision, his pass distribution,... no one else is on that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.