Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny to see how wound-up all the people who make comments are, and how much none of them have understood what the article is saying.

(And I would like to disagree with Negredo being in our list of failed transfers. OK, he wasn't the same after he came back from injury, but I don't think we'd have won either trophy without him).
The mass (deliberate?) missing of the point tells you everything.
It’s interesting that pep gets castigated for winning the title by merely spending money, and yet none of the comments mention Peg’s claim that to compete, he needs to...erm... spend lots more money!

It’s interesting that pep gets castigated for winning the title by merely spending money, and yet none of the comments mention Peg’s claim that to compete, he needs to...erm... spend lots more money!

The F365 comments are infested with Utd 'fans', some of whom are hilarious. Harry Boulton is quite sane though.
On occasion if the topic is right, there are outbreaks of Liverpool as well.
Those two are far and away the most common.

Liverpool have spent £1bn in the Prem era and not won the league and have only won seven trophies in that era full stop. It’s the most money for the fewest trophies in the country

For those that say there is no bias/agenda in the media, read the headlines about the Benjamin Garre case. Take the Guardian for instance

'Manchester City avoid transfer ban over Benjamin Garre signing.'

That's like me saying I avoided an assault charge because I never hit anyone. We did nothing wrong so how can we avoid anything ?

If you were being investigated for assault, then that would be perfectly normal. Stop looking for 'bias'.

Castles is the figurehead of plastic deluded raggery.
It’s almost acceptable in the stupid fat bloke in the pub making ignorance and hypocrisy his trademark, but this man is supposed to be a trained journalist.
He is , even by British sports writing’s standards, amateur and juvenile.

Was it old duncan that is still crying about pep not knowing who he is?

Imagine that pathetic, and with so little going on in your life one moment defines the future of your career. I'd pity him if he was worth it, sadly he isn't/

"They are a million miles away from being the best Premier League team ever." Dunphy said.

Actually we are only 9 points and 11 goals away from being the best.

Actually, actually....it can and should be argued we will probably end up the season only 25 mins away from the BEST EVER Premier League Season, but for those crazy 9 and 16 minute 'twilight zone' spells against Liverpool and United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.