Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see our mate Dunc Castles has had a pop at the article in the comments section

F365 have wound him up properly this week. I don't think he likes the word 'lickspittle'.
His comments are amazingly bitter for a pro hack, and just as one-eyed. He's very good at whataboutery though. Well, when i say 'very good', he does it a lot is what I mean, sa he's got nothing else.

It takes a fair amount of idiocy to claim "Manchester City's advantages on salary offers" for a team who have been paying Ibrahimovic and Sanchez so much.

i have a gut feeling that Jim White is completely anti Man City. Whilst he eulogises over Liverpool, Man Utd and others whenever anyone mentions City he changes the subject. He was away yesterday from his show on Talksport and today he went three hours without mentioning us even when his colleagues did, guess what he changed the subject!!! Not one reference to the new champions!!
I made the mistake of switching onto his show just as the united fan had ranted about us before the Liverpool game. Just as Jordan rang into praise the united fan. White’ gleeful response to both spoke volumes

For those that say there is no bias/agenda in the media, read the headlines about the Benjamin Garre case. Take the Guardian for instance

'Manchester City avoid transfer ban over Benjamin Garre signing.'

That's like me saying I avoided an assault charge because I never hit anyone. We did nothing wrong so how can we avoid anything ?

Good article by Daniel Storey.

Funny to see how wound-up all the people who make comments are, and how much none of them have understood what the article is saying.

(And I would like to disagree with Negredo being in our list of failed transfers. OK, he wasn't the same after he came back from injury, but I don't think we'd have won either trophy without him).

For those that say there is no bias/agenda in the media, read the headlines about the Benjamin Garre case. Take the Guardian for instance

'Manchester City avoid transfer ban over Benjamin Garre signing.'

That's like me saying I avoided an assault charge because I never hit anyone. We did nothing wrong so how can we avoid anything ?

"City found to have done nothing wrong" as a headline unfortunately whilst the truth doesn't get them the clicks they want.

Funny to see how wound-up all the people who make comments are, and how much none of them have understood what the article is saying.

(And I would like to disagree with Negredo being in our list of failed transfers. OK, he wasn't the same after he came back from injury, but I don't think we'd have won either trophy without him).

Negredo arrived for £16m, scored 23 goals, won a league and cup double and was sold for £25m because he wanted to leave. Good business all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.