Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of an unexpected signing in the summer, but has shown himself to be an excellent player. His ball control is outstanding and in his appearances for city has been a real joy to watch. He also seems to have got physically stronger as the season has progressed. For me rapidly growing into one of my favourites within the team as he also seems quite a bit more mature than some of our other young players.
Think we will see his full potential next year and that will be something to behold.

Didn’t realise how emerged in city he was, to gout on the town with Vinny and the fans has won me.his skill is amazing and hopefully h3 will grow in confidence nex5 year and smash it, maybe become the next dave.

Fast becoming a favourite of mine. Great attitude and work ethic and he is such a pure footballer. I still can't believe how good his control is. I'm not sure I've seen him tackled yet?

Bernardo is brilliant and will be a star of the World Cup. I think he could become one of our greats. We are always more composed with him in the side. Could he replace David? I'm not sure but the signs are good.

I'd like to see him finally get a chance in the middle now in the final 5 games, see what the long-term picture looks like. Now Mendy's back we can play him off Jesus or Sterling in a 2 with Kun injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.