Wenger leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

Simeone would be a good fit I reckon. But is he looking to leave Atletico? Surely Atletico to Arsenal would be a step down no?

Would be weird seeing Arsenal as a super disciplined counter attacking team. I would say a bit of a step down to but not one that couldn't be fixed with a few extra quid. They have one thing going for them no matter what, London, every man and his dog seems to want to live there for a few years. So wages and that may seal the deal. Lump that in with a decent stadium and a willing to spend a bit, not loads but they have spent some recently, just not enough.

A lot of these guys have young families to so if the missus likes the idea of London consider the deal done.

Well I hate the cnut, so I am happy to see him go. No more of his hypocritical ramblings against City, no more of his excuses when Arsenal lost (guy is a seriously unfair sportsman), and hopefully no more of him influencing UEFA to protect the kartell of which his club is a founding member. On the other hand he lost it, so with him at the helm Arsenal would not be competitive again, so it is a shame he is leaving. I hope they mess it up by appointing the wrong successor.

Good fucking riddance! Another one of the old top four bullies gone. I would like to think our emergence as a superpower has hastened his departure like it did Ferguson. Both alright lording it over clubs who couldn't compete properly with them but threw their toys out of the pram big time when we could.

First 11 years; brought some fantastic possession based football to the league. Built some wonderful teams.
Last 11 years; Myopic, ungracious, bitter old twat.

Proy think you will find we have invested time and money into Viera for that scenario to happen. I would imagine that Kompany would take the same route as Viera with a view to managing the 1st team at some point in the future, but he would not be Peps immediate successor in an ideal world .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.