Wenger leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

Robbie Lyle from Arsenal fan TV, speaking to BBC Radio 5 live: "It is an incredible day. I woke up and thought it was going to be a regular day, it has been incredible. We speak to fans and everyone knows this season the fans had really turned against Arsene Wenger, even fans who in the past have been really behind Wenger have said it is time for him to go.

"Even so it has been a real surprise. He did a press conference yesterday and there was no hint. It is the end of an era. There are lots of fans who have grown up and all they have known is Arsene Wenger. It is a new chapter and is exciting in a way. I also think it is a major moment for the board and owners of Arsenal. We remember what happened with Man United, Arsenal have to get this right."

I wonder what it is about this quote that caused so many downvotes on bbc website. Hehe.

I bet all those Arsenal fans that had banners calling for him to go, and booing the team, are all crying and sucking his dick.

I bet all those Arsenal fans that had banners calling for him to go, and booing the team, are all crying and sucking his dick.

Yep and no doubt they will be singing ‘where were you when you were shit’ to us when we play them next season even though they have deserted their team this season.

12 long years overdue at least, although I think he should have gone after the first Chelsea title when they could still be referred to as 'mighty Arsenal'. The mere fact that eight different managers won the league since his invincible's tells the tragedy of him as a manger and Arsenal as a serious football club. God...I sound like a character from their YT channel.

Jesus, the Arsenal CEO just read out something that a Scouser could have written! Arsenal clearly still consider themselves the club they were 15 years ago.

Absolute vulva of a man.
He's never had a good word to say about us.
Never his fault when they they lose
Calls other team's players cheats (Sterling)
He's on a level with the GPC.
Falls out with most (Leslie, GPC, PEG etc)

Won't be missed by me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.