The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not bode well for the world cup. Any defender watching that will be rubbing their hands. If Southgate's plan is anything like spurs idea of what to do in the final third we will not come out of it well.

Yep England have played well without Kane in the side but Southgate will play him be interesting if it ain’t working if Southgate has the bottle to drop him.

Davinson Sanchez looks absolute dog shit to me. People were raving about him on here before he joined Spurs, but I don’t see anything in him. He looks so uncomfortable.

Davinson Sanchez looks absolute dog shit to me. People were raving about him on here before he joined Spurs, but I don’t see anything in him. He looks so uncomfortable.
Getting the feels of Mangala. Has the physical attributes but as you say looks well off the pace of the premier league.

Still laughing about Spurs tbh, this result was written the moment they were drawn together. Barely a medal between both players and manager and they wonder why results like this happen every season. It’s not bad luck.

Pochettino really is Mourinho lite. Incredible how he is even linked with Real, Barca and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.