United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redcafe has a thread about how immature posters on Bluemoon are and loads of replies are that obnoxious little green laughing smiley. They have no sense of irony the utter fuckwits, or is that feckwits since their biggest forum isn't even based in the same country as their team?

I watched pogba today and i can't understand how he gets away with walking around the pitch doing fuck all. When he starts running (if that's what you call it) he looks ridiculous. And people take the piss out of sterling's run.
Pogba is fucking terrible. He wouldn't even make our bench!.
At one point he blasted one over the bar. The commentator said "pogba is really starting to become a big game player". Had to double check because for a second I thought I'd been watching the wrong donkey.

Redcafe has a thread about how immature posters on Bluemoon are and loads of replies are that obnoxious little green laughing smiley. They have no sense of irony the utter fuckwits, or is that feckwits since their biggest forum isn't even based in the same country as their team?

People that call other people immature and think it's an insult are usually kids.
When you're my age it's a compliment. Being old and mature is near enough being dead.

I watched pogba today and i can't understand how he gets away with walking around the pitch doing fuck all. When he starts running (if that's what you call it) he looks ridiculous. And people take the piss out of sterling's run.
At one point he blasted one over the bar. The commentator said "pogba is really starting to become a big game player". Had to double check because for a second I thought I'd been watching the wrong donkey.

It's puke making, the way the media try and bull him up.

I have a few utd mates & i still remember them pissing themselves laughin when we paid £53m for kdb, £93m for a “show donkey” they don’t laugh much anymore?

From the BBC Gossip Column, I hope he's been misquoted:

Striker Alexis Sanchez, 29, says it's been tough adapting to life at a "big club" since his January move from Arsenal to Manchester United. (Goal)

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/manc...-next-season-jose-mourinho?ex_cid=fw_affid267

Manchester United may find it 'impossible' to win Premier League next season - Jose Mourinho

"If they do the same number of points it will be almost impossible," Mourinho said at a news conference on Friday.

"If they get into the 90 something points, it is almost impossible.
Hard to argue with that. However it will be a huge effort to get to 90+ points again (I'm kind of taking it for granted that we'll get to 90 this season).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.