United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on the Our Year slant happens every pre season when the media project pre season friendly results into actuality. Fantasy football prevails until near end of season when reality forces a new next year take.
A 2 year plan becomes 3 with more shirt reward spending to fleece the fans with any team sstructure having to be dismantled to accomodate money income planning.

Some things never change.

Redcafe has a thread about how immature posters on Bluemoon are and loads of replies are that obnoxious little green laughing smiley. They have no sense of irony the utter fuckwits, or is that feckwits since their biggest forum isn't even based in the same country as their team?

Are they still crying about how they refuse to acknowledge our title wins and of us being the best ever team in the league?

It really hurts them it does.

Redcafe has a thread about how immature posters on Bluemoon are and loads of replies are that obnoxious little green laughing smiley. They have no sense of irony the utter fuckwits, or is that feckwits since their biggest forum isn't even based in the same country as their team?
Not based in the UK?

just seen the new advert for davina mccall this time next year show on ITV and jose is on the couch in tears asking davina for help
and she says sorry jose its a very big ask am not father christmas you know hahahahahaha

Shame about the derby loss but they can have that without me being dejected considering the season as a whole. We are far the better team, streets ahead. How it looks now with Mourinho and their hierarchy happy to feed of our scraps, that is more than acceptable to me :-)

Where’s that picture of United fans with the errr large lady at Wembley yesterday ? The one with Homer Simpson next to it ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...ieves-Manchester-United-win-title-season.html
https://www.iol.co.za/sport/soccer/...utd-can-win-premier-league-next-year-14588487
defQMYK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.