Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

The commentators usually scour the whole of each team's squad to find a player, any player, that at the very least turned out for one of United's youth teams for a nano-second.

I think that this is exactly what they do. You can be watching a game from the Bundesliga or Serie A and pretty early on in the game, and often totally unconnected in any substantive way, there's a gratuitous mention of MANUre! It's laughable.

He was very positive about us, as soon as we got 2-0 up he couldn't wait to remind us all 5 times we have 2 up against United but other than that he was fine.

He always finishes every comment with something negative about us. Would like to know how many times he mentions the Rags in everyone of our games.

His complete inability to sound excited when we score really should be enough for him to be put out to pasture, but he's been at it as long as I can remember. Really started to notice it when we won the league the 2nd time and Sky were desperate for the dippers to win, he was suicidal when we scored. But it's become his default setting, you have to double check to make sure the ball is in the net and not the side netting as the ton of his voice doesn't change at all when we score, he just matter of fact states that we've scored.

Compare that to the absolute jubilation when a team scores against us or United score and it's embarrassing. Sky aren't daft though, they know he's like this but they either don't care or actively encourage it, otherwise he wouldn't get all our games (alongside Neville as well, which helps let you know what they are up to)

Tyler has always been like this towards city apart from the Sergio moment, I don't actually what the twat to scream out our players names when we score, let him carry on as he his whilst we keep winning.

His complete inability to sound excited when we score really should be enough for him to be put out to pasture, but he's been at it as long as I can remember. Really started to notice it when we won the league the 2nd time and Sky were desperate for the dippers to win, he was suicidal when we scored. But it's become his default setting, you have to double check to make sure the ball is in the net and not the side netting as the ton of his voice doesn't change at all when we score, he just matter of fact states that we've scored.

Compare that to the absolute jubilation when a team scores against us or United score and it's embarrassing. Sky aren't daft though, they know he's like this but they either don't care or actively encourage it, otherwise he wouldn't get all our games (alongside Neville as well, which helps let you know what they are up to)

I was starting to wonder how him and neville are always the commentary duo for our live games. I cant remember the last city game i watched with different commentators??!!
Isnt it time for Tyler to retire now??

id love to watch a city game with alan parry or peter drury commentating.

I have IPTv and im so glad i dont subscribe to sly sports or fooking BeeTee sport!

He even mentioned cantona, the man is a tosspot
And scholes,stockport and congratulated ratboy on that,the derby so often i have forgotten how many,non stop rag talk,i watch all the games on telly so i watch the rags games and he doesn't talk about us unless they have just beaten us,retire already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.