Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

spunked into existance in the united glory days of the premiership and cant seem to let go that they aint what they used to be but will pander to any lurking rags watching the games - an relic of an era that needs to be layed to rest

Tyler has always been like this towards city apart from the Sergio moment, I don't actually what the twat to scream out our players names when we score, let him carry on as he his whilst we keep winning.
I’ve said many times; listen to that “Agüerooooo!” cry closely and replace “Agüer” with “N” and it’s a cry of anguish!

The comment about Salford City winning promotion was a giveaway. And Neville's reply to Tyler's prompt for a response to the comment. 'I'm trying to be professional', he said. If you don't get the sarcasm, you're not really listening. It was almost fascinating how many references to United they squeezed into the champions' first game. Scholes, Ronaldo and Cantona got a namecheck. Gary and Phil playing in the same team. What's it like being in the same team as your brother? They must have mentioned an entire United XI. I suppose it takes their tiny minds off how good City are when they are watching them. They hit rock bottom with the ramble about where City's players were when they became champions. Mendy was in Mecca says Clive. Playing bingo says Gary. I laughed so much it hurt. I thought ad lib humour of that quality was a thing of the past. On City's games, they're a pair of ****s going through the motions.

The comment about Salford City winning promotion was a giveaway. And Neville's reply to Tyler's prompt for a response to the comment. 'I'm trying to be professional', he said. If you don't get the sarcasm, you're not really listening. It was almost fascinating how many references to United they squeezed into the champions' first game. Scholes, Ronaldo and Cantona got a namecheck. Gary and Phil playing in the same team. What's it like being in the same team as your brother? They must have mentioned an entire United XI. I suppose it takes their tiny minds off how good City are when they are watching them. They hit rock bottom with the ramble about where City's players were when they became champions. Mendy was in Mecca says Clive. Playing bingo says Gary. I laughed so much it hurt. I thought ad lib humour of that quality was a thing of the past. On City's games, they're a pair of ****s going through the motions.
It's a strange tactic to take, it's one thing being up the rag armchairs arse to keep them paying subscriptions but I do wonder how many of that target audience would watch us with the league over.

Maybe just like the rags they're living in the past.

It's a strange tactic to take, it's one thing being up the rag armchairs arse to keep them paying subscriptions but I do wonder how many of that target audience would watch us with the league over.

Maybe just like the rags they're living in the past.

They watch us now like I used to watch them - hoping and praying that they just might get beat.
I very rarely watch them at all now. Just how the tide has turned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.