It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that crew could bring in 50m. Maybe Manu Garcia as well? Big one is what happens to Danilo/Maffeo... I'm not sire theres room for both in the squad but haven't seen anything on either.

Something like:
Hart - 5
Mangala - 10
Denayer - 2
Zinchenko - 10-15
Angelino - 10
Roberts - 10-15
Garcia - 10-15

We will get more than 2m for Denayer .....

Sam Lee:
"The plans for the forwards are complicated. As I said last week they’ve narrowed down their options (they now have a list of just two). But they’re not as advanced with those two as they are with Jorginho, so they are in a position to be flexible if Mbappe becomes available."

"Should clarify that City have a (very) shortlist of two forwards, but they only want to sign one forward player this summer (barring unexpected outgoings). Right now they only plan to sign two players in total, and want both by middle of June. Maybe July for the forward."

"I dunno who the 2 concrete names on the forward list are, I hadn’t planned to write this until I found out, but there we go! This is what I know now: Mahrez interest isn’t dead, so he’s possible. As for Hazard/Bailey I’d be guessing right now. If they can get Mbappe they will."

Last edited:
Yep, would be logical. But Delph's and Mendy's reliability is questionable, hence I wouldn't exclude other options (like replacing Bravo with a homegrown keeper).

I suppose Angelino could come back next season and act as third choice.

I was thinking something more radical. How about Kompany plus cash for Fabinho. Walker would become a RCB for us while Fabinho would become our RB. On the other side I would maybe inquire about Bertrand to replace Delph. Delph has been great but the important thing now is to improve the squad.

I was thinking something more radical. How about Kompany plus cash for Fabinho. Walker would become a RCB for us while Fabinho would become our RB. On the other side I would maybe inquire about Bertrand to replace Delph. Delph has been great but the important thing now is to improve the squad.
Bertrand replacing Delph would not improve our squad. And it`s very unlikely to buy Fabinho and let him play RB. Our preferred full backs (Walker and Mendy) are offensive minded players, and Fabinho is not

Haha, come on man. A swap deal with Vinny going the other way?

He didn't actually report Isco himself, he said that his colleague was reporting it.
Yes but when I asked him on twitter he said his colleague is super reliable. Rare to see a journo report a colleague's story that confidently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.