It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the rumours are that if Paris pay the Mbappe fee they will break FFP so let’s wait and see.

I would be buzzing if we just brought in Mbappe and Jorginho this summer.

We have Foden to rotate in at attacking midfield but lack depth to rotate with Fernandinho so Jorginho will solve that.

The CB area was done in January with the Laporte addition.

Sam mentions we're after 2 unnamed marquee forwards or Mbappe.

Scenes when we end up with Mahrez/Bailey. Meh.
Bailey would be a great signing. Can play both on the left and the right. He`s probably better than what Sane was when we signed him.
Hazard would be amazing in this team, but he would probably cost 120-150m and he`s 7 years older than Bailey (but Hazard`s experience is an advantage).
Mbappe would be the dream, but would be even more expensive than Hazard, and I can`t see PSG selling him

Bailey would be a great signing. Can play both on the left and the right. He`s probably better than what Sane was when we signed him.
Hazard would be amazing in this team, but he would probably cost 120-150m and he`s 7 years older than Bailey (but Hazard`s experience is an advantage).
Mbappe would be the dream, but would be even more expensive than Hazard, and I can`t see PSG selling him

How is Bailey better than Sane when we signed Sane? Sane ran the whole RM defense line ragged when Schalke played RM in the UCL. Sane was and still is better than Bailey

I can't see Neymar hanging around in Paris for too long, so losing both Neymar and Mbappe in just over 12 months is surely not on the cards for PSG...

We don't need ready made marquee players because we have the Pep Algorithm. This takes great potential and turns it into Worldy...2 from the attainable list of Jorginho, Weigl, Mahrez, Zaha, Isco and Bailey will be a perfect window.

How is Bailey better than Sane when we signed Sane? Sane ran the whole RM defense line ragged when Schalke played RM in the UCL. Sane was and still is better than Bailey
Sane is better right now, no doubt about that, but I`ve seen several people who watch Bundesliga regularly that are claiming that Bailey at Leverkusen is better than Sane was for Schalke. Personally, I have not seen enough of Bailey to say who is the best, but Bailey is an amazing talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.