Burnley (H) - Wed 31st Jan, 19:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this. The problem is as of last night there was less than 3,000 seats unsold so the club will see that as a success even if they remain unsold.

Are these tickets on the exchange or tickets city haven't sold?

Have Burnley not sold out? Poor that even for a Wednesday night seeing as it's only down the road.

Are these tickets on the exchange or tickets city haven't sold?

Have Burnley not sold out? Poor that even for a Wednesday night seeing as it's only down the road.

I don't know. Not long after the expensive of Christmas I'm surprised we've sold so many at those prices if I'm honest.

Just checked the bit about 2 different City players missing a pen in same game. Everton at home in Peps first season, Sergio and KDB both missed and we drew 1:1.
Aguero missed 2 in one match against Steua and then went on to score a hat trick

Yes, I remember that one (round about 74 or 75?) I reckon a few of our players in recent years have tried to emulate Tueart's feat that day with their penalty taking technique.
Don't think anyone has actually managed to miss 2 in a game for us recently though? Did 2 different players both miss a penalty for us in one game though in the not too distant past, or am I imagining that?
To be fair to the 'King of all geordies' I do remember him scoring a lot more than he missed from the spot
Sergio missed 2 penalties in the first 20 minutes, against Steaua Bucharest, in 2016, and still managed to get a hatrick in 5-0 win. A great trip to Romania.

i remember my first ever away game was at turf moor a 0 0 draw tueart missed 2 penalty and burnley fans were throwing darts in our section,happy days
One of my early away matches too , just a couple of weeks after the league cup final . Dennis actually took 3 penalties that day , the first one was saved , the second scored but had to be retaken . The retaken penalty hit the post. Match finished with the same scoreline as
earlier in the season at Maine Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.