Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

ITV will broadcast City's FA Cup fifth round tie away to Luton Town later this month.
https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/fa-cup-fifth-round-draw-january-2024-63842033
The tie will take place on Tuesday 27 February and will kick-off at 20:00 (UK).

Be interesting to see how Luton price this fixture.
I hope they don't charge the ridiculous price of £35 like Spurs/Levy did for the previous round.
A maximum of £25 for adults , £20 for over 65s (like me) and £15 for under 18s.
After all it is still classed as an early round of the FA Cup .
Any more than the prices I have suggested, and the Cockney fuckers can stick it where the sun don't shine.

I hope they don't charge the ridiculous price of £35 like Spurs/Levy did for the previous round.
Any more than the prices I have suggested, and the Cockney fuckers can stick it where the sun don't shine
On live football tickets website
How do they get these

FA CUP
Luton Town
v
Manchester City Tickets
Kenilworth Road Stadium, Luton, United Kingdom
Wednesday, 28 February 2024 19:45

10 TICKETS AVAILABLE
FROM £ 200.00

Any more than the prices I have suggested, and the Cockney fuckers can stick it where the sun don't shine.
At this stage of last season’s competition, our tickets at Bristol City were priced at £38 with OAPs at £35. Kids were £15. I‘d expect that Luton with their tiny capacity won’t be doing us any favours with the ticket prices.
We’ll get an allocation of 1600 so (rightly or wrongly) will sell out regardless of what people have to pay.

At this stage of last season’s competition, our tickets at Bristol City were priced at £38 with OAPs at £35. Kids were £15. I‘d expect that Luton with their tiny capacity won’t be doing us any favours with the ticket prices.
We’ll get an allocation of 1600 so (rightly or wrongly) will sell out regardless of what people have to pay.
Yes I guess you are correct.
Luton will be milking this fixture for all they can get.
It's crazy that PL games are capped at £30 for away fans, but FA Cup matches can be more expensive.

Yes I guess you are correct.
Luton will be milking this fixture for all they can get.
It's crazy that PL games are capped at £30 for away fans, but FA Cup matches can be more expensive.
Very good point. The £30 limit should work across all domestic competitions.

So the Liverpool game hasn't been announced yet. I assume they won't release anything over the weekend, so will be less than the 5 weeks now. Is this the shortest notice ever?
Was just about to post the same thing. It’s a bit ridiculous now. Premier league becoming like Spain and Portugal.
A bit silly for home and away match going fans who have families and professions and lives and shit to plan and sort out.

Any theories as to when they’ll finally f-ing announce this one?

Luton top price for a PL game is £36 across the stadium cat A, £30 for cat C , but £19 v Bolton in the cup,

Top end will be £36.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.