Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Why 19:30 KO all of a sudden?
I’m hoping it’s not City thinking 7:30pm is better for the future to manage tram passengers and car parks with the concerts at the Coop. An 8pm ko means fans queuing just before 10pm, the curfew of the stadium is 11pm but I’m guessing 10:30 will be the planned finish for most but there’s likely to be mingling. Cup games with a chance of extra time will be interesting.

Nothing confirmed yet
It’s definitely Tuesday the 20th and has been confirmed. It’s the alternate Champion's League night, in the past matches that clash with CL weren’t allowed but now they are ok as long as it’s an early kick off.

This match was never chosen for TV as we were playing in Saudi that week, 22nd December, the original date was never happening.

It’s definitely Tuesday the 20th and has been confirmed. It’s the alternate Champion's League night, in the past matches that clash with CL weren’t allowed but now they are ok as long as it’s an early kick off.

This match was never chosen for TV as we were playing in Saudi that week, 22nd December, the original date was never happening.
I was answering a question about the Luton game, not Brentford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.