The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

Sad news. Hopefully the chemo does its job and she's back to full health again soon.

I can't imagine the extra stress all the public speculation has caused for her at such an already horrible time. I'm currently waiting for some test results myself and although I'm hoping it's not cancer, even if it is at least I'll have some control about who knows what and when.

I guess everyone wanting to know your business is the price you pay for being in that family, but still - there's a lot of gossipmongers who should be ashamed of themselves right now.
Sure I speak for all of us on here when I say good luck with your results and have a long and happy life.

Best wishes to your Mrs for a speedy recovery mate.
Thanks @DenisLawBackHeel74 … I won’t burden you with the details but currently, the cancer Sue has is indolent (slow growing) but incurable…

It’s all about prolonging what we have… I wouldn’t wish a cancer diagnosis on anybody, certainly not the last 18 months we’ve had which have been horrendous…

Thanks for your (and everybody’s) best wishes though… Much appreciated

You would like to think the gutter press would leave her in peace for a bit now but there's no chance of that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.