Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

The Haaland thread is imbecilic.
Just posted on it without reading because I’m fully aware that posters won’t be getting behind him and offering up encouragement. They will be bitching and moaning and slagging him to fuck.
Like I said. The worst fans in forum world.

My memory of yesterday game isnt great but didnt arsenal attack us for the first ten minutes or so ? Than gave up and parked the bus or did I dream that lol
they high pressed us and the 2 jesus half chances came from our mistakes due to the press, then yeah they pretty much gave up retreated into their shell and relied on a couple of counters for the rest of the game

they high pressed us and the 2 jesus half chances came from our mistakes due to the press, then yeah they pretty much gave up retreated into their shell and relied on a couple of counters for the rest of the game

I thought so at that time I thought this could be a game with goals. Than arsenal killed it for a point oddly

This forum has the worst ‘fans’ of any over I’ve come across.
I include RAWK in that.
Shitbags and cowards eveverywhere.
You're not wrong unfortunately.

Some things I've seen on here in less than 24 hours.

● Pep got it completely wrong against Arsenal, It's the worst Pep team since he's arrived.

● The players don't look like they want it, Haaland is disgraceful lately he needs dropping.

● Writing the team off despite being only 3 points behind top spot.

● No chance we'll beat Real Madrid.

● Doku is useless, Sell him.

● The atmosphere is terrible.

● De Bruyne is finished.

● Gvardiol was our best player today, That says it all if he was our standout player.

The list is endless...Alot of people on here need to get grip, They are being spoiled over the last 10 years plus but especially the Pep era. I've said it numerous times on here. If you're a spoiled brat there's a team that play in red in Trafford that you can support.

We do look jaded as fuck, it will only get worse next season with the Euros this summer
Only thing i think Pep.is open to question on is his small squad policy
He knows every season players are going to get injured due to fatigue and there are enough games to keep more players happy. We then get to the situation we almost have to sacrifice a competition because no one is left.

Yes. Perspective is always needed. Unfortunately the Arse are still in the CL, otherwise we would walk it.
We were always going to suffer Gundog’s loss and we have not really adequately replaced him and the others that left. They will try to put that right in the summer. I would like to see a winger with the pace and the courage to attack down the line and cross to Haaland. Judging by Pep’s gestures to Jack at the end, maybe those were the instructions. I have always felt that you must try to outflank a packed defence, thus turning them.
I'm more concerned about getting past the 14 time winners than Arsenal if im honest.
Arsenal scraped past an average Porto side and as bad as Bayern have been this season I think theyll struggle against them too.
We of all should know that experience and knowhow play a big part in the later rounds of the champions league, something which neither arteta or arsenal have. I'd be very confident in saying whoever gets through our tie will be in the final.

We do look jaded as fuck, it will only get worse next season with the Euros this summer
100%.

It's the main factor of the drop off we are having this season. We've played more games than anyone over the last 12 months on top of having to play a tough game against Sevilla and going to play in the Club World Cup.

Our season more or less always starts and finishes before and after everyone else.

Players aren't robots, It's caught up with us and it's showing. As you said it will be worse next season because of the Euros.

To still be fighting for ANOTHER TREBLE is quite remarkable.

After the treble we should have made a progressive step change up in top quality signings.. instead we are flogging the old horse towards the finish line . It’s already knackered . Bernardo wanted out . Kev and Stones are hospital cases. The replacements are mainly a regressive move. Next season will require one hell of a piece of major surgery.

Just posted on it without reading because I’m fully aware that posters won’t be getting behind him and offering up encouragement. They will be bitching and moaning and slagging him to fuck.
Like I said. The worst fans in forum world.
It's certainly draining and depressing. I need to stay away from the Player Performance thread for my own sanity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.